Queen Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

Sail Date: July 04, 2015

Cabin: 6070

Very disappointed with the entire cruise.

My name is Aris My wife Angela

One of the main disappointment was that my wife's cruises were not corrected to equal mine. Numerous calls and letters requesting correction,to your US customer relation department by me by my Travel Agent has hit a deaf ear.!!! The request was to update  Angela Stambolian records for equal sailings and nights as mine. I am sure this personnel does not treat every one equally..

Amenities: No special treatment, or amenities upgrade for Diamond member. Absolutely NOTHING special, Room is the same , service is the same. The embarkation is the same as to all.

Dining/Food: the food selection in Main restaurant is poor,  said poor selection forces passengers  to dine at alternative restaurants   Veranda restaurant and pay extra. Why, the higher cruise fair DOES NOT JUSTIFY

The selection in Lido is slightly better than the Main Britannia restaurant.

We have requested table for two by window. Our assigned  table was table 591 Said table was in a horrible location facing the back wall of the ship with a abstracted view... During the 14 nights we dined at the assigned table only ONCE!!!

Requested change, was told that "nothing available

This was our 83 sailing. From the 83 sailings this was totally unacceptable and disappointing sailing that we have done since 1950.

And to top everything  our luggage was delivered at the Airport broken. filed a report with your port agent. NO reply!

Honestly this will be our last cruising with CUNARD I am going to cancel all future cruises I have booked with CUNARD Cruise line.

Disapointed Aris & Angela

poor dining selection
Very Poor, first week was only one show!
Very Poor, to a point being boring.
No special treatment for Diamond world travel members.
no special amenities for Diamond World Member. The cabin is equal to any other cabin on ship. NOTHING Special