Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

White Star Service Missing

Sail Date: July 01, 2016

Cabin: 5138

Favorite part of the cruise- Ting, the room steward was perfect in every way as was the service of Darka and Edwin the waiters at dinner.The comedian.

Then the shock of the long delay in getting checked in, a person fainted while standing in line of 1-2 hrs and delayed boarding after that. Told Verandah all booked and that I did not have complementary dinner (I did). Told uncorking fee of $25 for taking my Cunard gift bottle in my room to dinner. (not true).

Long delay in getting our dinner entrees the first night with not explanation why.

Left dining room at 8:30pm when 8pm people all waiting in long line (no explanation), Disorganization with excursions-getting checked in for our sticker numbers and then going in complete circle with no clear direction how to get off the ship for the excursion in Boston.

Lacking service in Kings Court. Waiting for table cleanup. No one offering assistance. Coffee machines not ready when went for breakfast before disembarking. Lack of communication when informed to go to Queens Room for self-embarking. No one let us know when we could leave. We finally left the room on our own to find the lobby was already crowded with people waiting to get off when we should have been first. Again a delay.

Where is the service, knowledge, and communication?

Food selections from my other cunard cruises have been much better.