We're we on the same ship?

Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Transatlantic

7 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (New York To Southampton)
Sail Date: January 03, 2014
Ship: Queen Mary 2
I have read many reviews of the cunard line and am greatly puzzled. Yes this was my first transatlantic crossing but I am far from naive. My crossing was near perfection!! My only small problem was yes, the internet was slow and expensive, but it's a holiday and next time I won't bother. My cabin was superb and my attendant was flawless. I ate in britannia every night with fun, educated and cultured people. We too were curious as to why so many whiners. I say, if the common folk offend you, go upstairs with the billionaires and chill! Yes I saw some bad manners in king's court but that's the world people. I would not hesitate in a second to recommend the cunard line, to me the glass is half full, etc. Enjoy!!