Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Transatlantic

upsetting cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

We won activities, had to get a card stamped each time so everywhere you went you had to carry it. On the last day we went to a quiz had a few minutes to run to bingo then had to rush to turn in card only suppose to have a 45 minute window to turn in prize card. We were told it was on floor 1 went down there said it was on the other half ship but had to go to 2 floor then back down to 1. We did that then when we finally got there it was change to level 5. When we finally got there we picked out out prize level 12. It was 2 glasses in a hard case cover and something else but when I pulled out the card that I carried for a full week I must have dropped it trying to find the place. The lady said she could not help us without the card. I tried to find it could not. My husband talked with cruise director he said he will send our prizes to us. We went back to our room waited. The same lady came and gave us cheap throw away prizes very disappointed. We thought the hole process was just a way for them not having to give out prizes. So why offer prizes just to disappoint?

Pros: the balls were nice

Cons: The events were so close together in the late afternoon it was hard to do things. The mornings events were boring needed to do better.

Recommends Queen Mary 2? No.

food was not as good as any other ship we went on
schedule was bad morning empty, busy day, evening pretty well
rude, uncaring people