Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Queen Mary 2 Pre-Boarding experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

we have booked the May 22nd voyage and have two toddlers under age 2 and one child at 5 traveling with us who have sensitive stomaches and are allergy prone. I faxed a dietary request form to Cunard 2 1/2 months in advance requesting for organic milk - which will be my 2 little ones' main food (5 gallons in total for 5 days). Cunard came back to me 1 week prior to embarkment saying that they would not be able to provide organic milk onboard (no specific reason given) and suggested that I "bring my own in a cooler". I'm not going on a picnic. I should not have to bring my own food and my children paid full fare. Cunard should provide us food, we DO NOT bring food to a cruise.

Cons: Rude guest relations staff at the corporate headquarter, not children friendly and very unaccommodating company

Recommends Queen Mary 2? No.

All I requested for my 2 babies is organic milk. It's such a simple and easy task for the ship to stock organic milk. why can't it be done?!