Queen Elizabeth 2 (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

The best food on water or land

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

The ship was impressive in every aspect. The rooms were large and there was more storage space them even I needed. It was my first cruise and I over packed! We were upgraded to a room with a balcony for free, with out even asking. Room service was top notch and and the menu 5 star. People were a little older than we were, but unbeleivably friendly and ever so polite. It was a truely gentile experience. I fear the next cruise will never compare.

Pros: The Chateaubriand

Cons: The cool weather when leaving out of New York City.

Recommends Queen Elizabeth 2 (RETIRED)? Yes!