Queen Elizabeth 2 (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Out of 43 cruises, this once ranks # 1. (Back to Back 7/5 - 7/11)13 days totalOnly fault if any was the nightime program. But to be honest, they are all pretty bad in my opinion on all ships. Very vanilla. Service, food, history, lectures all 5 star. If there is better for less than Seaborn/Silverseas/etc. charges I wanna know. It is not for everone granted, but for those who want to imagine a classic crossing from the 30's this is the one. Go Betty 2! (PS My age is leass than 50)