Prinsendam Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A little bit disappointed

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

The ports of call, with exception of Sinop and Trabzon were nice and interesting.

Istanbul and Canakkale, were superb.

Now, the vessel, as usual, (I had the same issue in 2011 with the same ship)  all the public areas, show room, dinning room, explorers lounge, etc. were kept at 55 or 60 degrees, I know because I have an app in my i-phone that reads the temperature in a room. 80% of the passengers, including me, inside the ship, we were wearing coats and sweaters.

I talked to Captain Roberts, but did not work.

Now in the Lido restaurant, very unusual, they have very rude personal this time.

Very cold ship,
Children's Programs n/a
Thessaloniki, Greece
Cruise Bosporus Strait
Trabzon, Turkey
Is a waste of time and money, nothing interesting.
Batumi, Georgia
A very nice and clean place, a very pleasant surprise.
Constanta, Romania
Varna, Bulgaria
Istanbul, Turkey
Cruise Dardanelles
Piraeus (Athens), Greece

If you sail on this vessel, even if you go to warm climate, bring a winter coat, they keep the public areas very cold, 60 degrees.
The vessel is old and dated.