Never Norwegian Again!

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of Hawaii
As a frequent cruiser this was a HUGE disappointment. I'm used to Royal's mega ships and knew when booking this that it was more about the itinerary than the boat however, when the food is worse than Mc Donald's you know you have a big problem. I did pay as much if not more than I pay on Royal and should have had a decent experience. One big problem that no one seemed to care about was the fact that we didn't have a safe in our room when we arrived. After telling numerous people about it they failed to provide a safe which is just horrible because god knows that things DO get stolen. The scariest thing that happened on our cruise was a random person using a key and opening our room while we were napping before dinner- of course they had NO explanation for that either. One more thing -to make people make reservation everyday is just an inconvience. On Royal you are able to make reservations when arriving on day one for the whole week- that's nice. Having to wake up early everday to ensure your reservation to avoid eating disgusting food is just unreal to me. If you're going on this cruise and not expecting a lot of kids -think again. This cruise had more kids than I have ever seen before.

Pros: Hawaii

Cons: Food

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? No.