We LOVED this cruise!!!!!!!

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of Hawaii
This cruise was awesome!!!
All those reviews that were negative scared my family and I after we bought the tickets and we were very doubtful... but please take this into consideration...this cruise is GREAT!!! We loved it!!! Pay attention to this review.... :)

Nice restuarants!!! I loved Alazar!!! Try it!!!! Good service and lovely food!!

I LOVED the shows with the crew in it!!! WOW!!!
It was totally worth it!!! I want to go back!!!!

GREAT!!!

Everyone was very happy and gracious. When you walk around a crew member would ask, "Hello!!! Welcome aboard!!!" It just totally makes your day!!

The beds were comfortable and once we left the room... the next second when we come back it was good as new!!! just like a personal maid!!!

Kind of small but really cozy.... there is AC and heat.... really comfortable....
I worried about a hair dryer... they have that too!!!

Pros: the shows

Cons: nothing

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? Yes!