A wonderful cruise

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of Hawaii
My husband & I along with 3 other couples took the 7-day cruise on the Pride of Hawaii in February 12th thru the 20th. . We loved every minute of it. We had to wait to be seated for dinner some nights but not long and was to be expected. The staff was very nice and willing to help in anyway. We loved the free-style of it. Our cabin was very clean. The decor was beautiful. Would I recommed this cruise of course I will and have already done so. We are already planning anohter cruise in 2008. The shows at night were great. We all loved it and can't wait to do it again.
Teresa Abney

Pros: being able to come & go as you please

Cons: CHECK-OUT

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? Yes!