Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

This was a great cruise!!!!

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

I was very impressed with this ship, we had heard so many negative things before we left, so we were surprised by how clean and smoothly everything went. I must say, the room stewards are not always the best, but I would suggest using your outside dial to get the room cleaned!!!

Pros: You get to visit alot of the islands

Cons: It was during their rainy season, and it rained 3 out of 7 days, but was still able to see everything we wanted

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? Yes!

Hilo, Hawaii
I would not suggest any bus trips, you can get a rental car cheaper, and just follow the bus, or do it yourself, and see alot more!!
Kahului, Maui
do not do the road to Hana, unless you do it yourself!!! Our driver took 6 1/2 hours to get up to, and then made it down in under 2 hours on wet roads!!! This trip is not for anyone who gets car sick or motion sick, as it has 26 miles of very winding and curving roads!!! Most of the time you move at about 10 miles per hour, because road is extremely narrow and you have cars that are coming the oppisite way and there is only room for 1 vehicle!!!
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
everyone should do the Captian zodiac raft tour!!!!! It was some of the most beatiful coral reefs I've seen. Lots of fish, and the captains give alot of details about the area and folklore. Fantastic pictures!!!!! This is a fast ride on a large raft!!!!
Don't Miss: Captian Zodiac boat ride
Kahului, Maui
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Don't Miss: Captian Zodiac boat ride
Nawiliwili, Kauai
I just can't say enough about the MUDBUGS!!!!!!! I've been on over 18 cruises, and always do excursions, but this was the very best I've ever done!!!! I would go back there just to do this one!! But be prepared to get down and dirty!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: MUDBUGS!!! Also Tubing the ditch was alot of fun, I would do again