Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Overall, it was a great experience.

Sail Date: October 29, 2007

My comments on the ship are cited above.

Pros: It was a beautiful ship. The daily room maintenance was superb. Friendly crew. The itinerary was pretty good for a 7 day cruise, although 7 months would not have been sufficient to explore the Hawaiian Islands.

Cons: As I mentioned, traveling at night to make the most of time on the island during a 7 day period was great. I found myself wishing I had more time to spend on the ship though. The restaurants were 99% fabulous, although there was a slight drop in service if you weren't ordering alcoholic beverages.

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? Yes!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui

Don't Miss: Snorkeling at Black Rock. The best of all the islands I've seen.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Rain on both days didn't spoil the scenery.
Hilo, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui

Don't Miss: Snorkeling at Black Rock. The best of all the islands I've seen.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Rain on both days didn't spoil the scenery.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii