Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii was great

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I would never recommend this ship to anyone. It will actually be renovated and named the Norweigen Jade soon. Most of the help was young people who did not care if you were satisfied or not. There were a few people that were helpful. Its hard to complain the whole time when you are on vacation and still have a good time. Everyone was complaining ruining the morale of the ship. Most people were unhappy and complaining the entire cruise. A captain came by to ask if people were having a good time and was begging for a positive response. Freestyle cruising is a joke. You still have to pay to eat "Freestyle." I paid thousands of dollars to have a good time and was completely dissatisfied the entire trip. I would like to have my money back to go stay at the Four Seasons in least they treated me like a person and all I did was eat at the restaraunt and use their beach for a couple of hours.

Pros: The free movies played 24 hours (something to do)

Cons: the ship

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? No.