Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Not Worth The Money

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

This was our second cruise. We were used to being spoiled and treated really well by Royal Caribbean. This ship was mediocre at best and they certainly didn't make us feel special. I felt more like cattle being herded through buffet lines only to find no place to sit and eat. We made reservations for every night so that helped with the seating situation, but breakfast and lunch were still difficult. I was also surprised that more than half of the dining rooms charged an extra fee. One night we ended up spending and extra $60 and that was with only one glass of wine and no other alcohol. On RC all of the dining is 5 star quality and there are no hidden fees. Also, I hated having to make reservations and worry about getting seating. I prefer having a set dinner time with the same people and the same wait staff.

Pros: The Islands

Cons: The Food, the hidden costs, and the boring activities

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? No.