Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

I enjoyed the cruise.

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

With it being a newer ship and free style it's hard to compare with other crusises. It's an American crew, so no one it kissing your behind. But that was fine with me. The crew was nice and pleasant. A lot of complaining from the other passangers. But they should have done there homework before going on a free style cruise. We had some situations that happened the cruise before that change our cruising but you just have to deal with it. Stuff happens and they did do their best to make it a wonderful cruise for us. I didn't try any of the restaurants so I can't say anything about them. Althought I heard the food was good from other passangers. I enjoyed the entertainment. Over all it was a good time.

Pros: The buffet.

Cons: When they (buffet) were closed.

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? Yes!

Hilo, Hawaii
We took a tour on the falls, and parks. We had an excellent driver. Which made this trip great.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
The mountains are beautiful. We did a helicopter ride. A must do. I took so may pictures.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Great town. Nice shopping.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Great town. Nice shopping.
Kahului, Maui
We did the luau here it was great. We didn't do the "road to Hana" because some of the roads weren't open because of the past earthquake. But I heard it's a don't miss. I'll go next time.
Hilo, Hawaii