Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

What a waste of a Great ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

Pretty much the same as everyone else's, the itinerary was great , the excursions were great, But the service was extremly poor!! I went on the Sept 18th sailing and took the Wife,our son, my mother and my wifes parents. Was supposed to be the dream vacation of a lifetime for our parents. Everything on the ship was a huge disapointment, The Islands themselves were great and I wish I could go back in time and redo it again on a different cruise line.

Pros: The scenery was was astounding

Cons: The crew and service was the worst i've seen