Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Good way to see islands

Sail Date: March 05, 2007

Ship was well appointed, plenty of public rooms, variety of good restaurants.

Pros: various islands, freestyle cruising

Cons: crew not as congenial as other cruise experience

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? No.

overall good size for stateroom, my room needed housekeeping when I first arrived, and needed to request linen., something that was new for me.
Some staff were friendly and did good job of attending to requests.. unfortunately they were overshadowed by indifferent individuals who did not smile or offer a greeting.
Options appeared to be varied, but I was seldom on the ship as we were in port most days.
I did not have any children participating. But I can say I never saw any children on their own or infringing on any adult ativities. They appeared to have plenty of their own activites and were well supervised.
ship size was appropriate to number of passengers. Being new, all furnishings, etc. were in good conditon
All restaurants were very good quality , specialty and regular dining .
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Loved landing on dock of town. Enjoyed the port experience. Would have liked to be here longer
Kahului, Maui
Hana Highway if you don't get carsick.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Visit to Kokee lodge and canyon. Enjoyed the puka dog (hawaiian hot dog special)
Hilo, Hawaii
volcanoes national park., ship going by lava flow at night. real treat
Hilo, Hawaii
volcanoes national park., ship going by lava flow at night. real treat
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui
Hana Highway if you don't get carsick.