Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

a horrible experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

my daughter and her boyfriend wanted to go on their first cruise . the travel agency recommended your cruise line for their price . i strongly disagreed with it but they went with the travel agent and i was proven currect , my name is emma hill i have cruised for 20yrs and i love it and with all the cruise line except you. i had always been told how horrible you are and after my children came home and told me there horror story i decided to write to you. FIRST OF ALL IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THER REFUND. T O ALL WHO READS THIS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MAJOR CREDIT CARD AND USE YOUR VISA DEBIT CARD THEY WILL HOLD YOUR ENTIRE BALANCE AFTER YOU PAY YOUR BILL (norweigen cruise line)hold your entire balance and if you do not use it all you WILL not get it back . my daughter has been calling a customer service person named LIZA and now she will not answer their call they are holding almost 500 dollars , To the excutives of norwiegen cruise lines you need to check out this LIZA and get to the bottom of this . my children cruised on may25 to june 1st out of new york in room 16059

Pros: easy access

Cons: the way you handled my childrens money

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? No.