Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

I was a great time!

Sail Date: July 16, 2007

Before going I read alot of reviews that were not good, however I was very suprised to find out that they for us anyway, they were not true about The Pride of Hawaii. Staff was very friendly, food was good, and we had a great time! Now my service may have been a little better then most because I had a room better than a standard stateroom, but across the ship it was good.

Pros: Service, cleaniness

Cons: Little bit more pricey then most but hey it was a Hawaii cruise

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? Yes!

The freestyle dining is a great thing.
Kahului, Maui
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Dont forget your Kona Coffee.
Hilo, Hawaii

Don't Miss: The helicopter tours are great.
Nawiliwili, Kauai

Don't Miss: The luau, horsback riding, and mudbugging are all great fun. Must try these out.