Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

GREATEST TRIP GREAT PRICE

Sail Date: February 05, 2007

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO TOUR THE ISLANDS OF HAWAII.
THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR A BEST PRICE. NCL IS ABOUT SPECTACULAR VIEW AND PLENT OF EXCURSION OPPORTUNITIES . HOWEVER ITS NOT THIS SHIP TO FEEL PAMPERED OR LUXURY, AND THE SERVICE CHARGE ADDED AT THE END OF THE TRIP IS $75.00 PER PERSON, IS A LITTLE INSULTING. DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU TIP AS YOU GO AS WELL, DUE TO FREESTYLE DINING AND THE MANY PAY RESERVATION RESTARUNTS. YET STILL ITS THE WAY TO GO. I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A NY MINUTE!

Pros: SO MUCH INCLUDED IN THIS TRIP

Cons: FOOD CHOICES

Recommends Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED)? Yes!

FOOD IS ONLY FAIR, HALF DISPENSERS WEREN'T WORKING. ONLY ONE PLACE TO EAT AFTER 10:00, A COFFEE SHOP, SOUP AND SANDWICHES. TIMES THAT THE RESTARUNTS WERE CLOSED FRUSTRATING DO TO THE 6 HR. TIME CHANGE I HAD TO ADJUST TO.
THE BATHROOMS IN THE CABINS WERE BIG WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR OUR NECESSITIES. THE CLOSET AND DRAW DESIGN WAS GREATEST I'VE ENCOUNTERED ON MY MANY CRUISES. WE HAD PLENTY OF SPACE. THE BED WAS NOT SO COMFORTABLE.
WHEN IT WAS THE AFTERNOON SUN TIME AT THE POOL AFTER MY EXCURSION I WAS AWOKEN 4 TIMES BY THE CREW MOVING CHAIRS AND BUMPING INTO MY CHAIR, BECAUSE THEY DECEIDED THEY HAD TOO MANY OUT.I COULN'T SEE WHY THEY HAD TO DECEIDE THIS IN THE PEEK TIME OF POOLSIDE TANNING, NOT TO MENTION THAT THE STORES WERE CLOSED SO I COULDN'T GET ANY TANNING LOTION.
THE KARAOKE WAS A DISSAPOINTMENT THEY NEVER GOT IT TOGETHER AND THEY HAD PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO SING, THEY TRIED TO PLAY A GAME BUT THAT WENT BUST TOO. THE SHOWS WERONLY FAIR AND THE HAWAIIAN EMBASITOR WITH HIS HULA LESSONS AND LEI INSTRUCTION, WAS THE TRUEST ASSEST OF THE SHIP.
THE SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL.