Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii Cruise 2006

Sail Date: October 02, 2006

The Ship "Pride of Hawaii" Was Perfect. I enjoyed every second of the trip. Thank you!

Pros: The Quality Service

Cons: having a smoker next to us, smelling smoke in my room. Did not like.

lots of food, cooked right, very good.
I can't remember the band name, 13th floor, "white something" not good, need help, not that great.
Very well organized, Very Friendly. always on top of the ship,cleaning,etc... Very good Quality. everyone was upbeat and Happy.
very clean, well taken care of.
Comment: Need to think about placing smokers on 1 level(upper level), did not enjoy smelling smoke in my room.