Pride of Hawaii (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

I want a "DO OVER"

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

I worked on my husband a long time to get him to agree to a cruise, suffice to say it was his first and last! The service was nonexistent and when brought to the attention of the management there seemed to be a so-what attitude. I had the automatic $20/day taken off our final bill and was told I would be contacted about our complete dissatisfaction. Our sail date was August 7, we haven't heard from NCL yet. Too bad for them I tell anyone who will listen "STAY AWAY FROM NCL"

Pros: getting off the ship

Cons: the everything

Housekeeping was a daily call!
freestyle doesn't work, we were forced to use the buffet everyday, some days not eating was the better choice.