Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Amazing Hawaiian Vacation

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed every moment of our cruise. Our stateroom was amazing, especially the balcony. We had an Aft room and it was worth every penny we spent on it! I loved all of the food choices and the different places complimentary meals were served! When we go on this cruise again we will spend more time eating breakfast in the Moderno restaurant for breakfast. It was quite calm and peaceful. We also had great window seats for the dining room which provided a cozy romantic ambiance.

Great views from the large balcony. 2 chairs and 2 chaise lounge chairs and plenty of space. I really appreciated the generous size of the shower. I've been on many cruises and this was definitely the best shower! People who have never cruised before might not like it but I did. Also the floor in the bathroom stayed dry and my swimsuit dried quickly.

Eat breakfast in the Moderno, it is quiet and less crowded, plus you can eat outside or inside and they serve the same food as the Aloha Cafe.

1 Comment