Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Very Good Cruise

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

I booked a balcony stateroom and upon arrival on the Pride of America, I was assigned an inside stateroom. Fearing that I would be stuck in this room, I quickly went to the concierge who change my room to a balcony stateroom. The inconvenience and not knowing if there was one available caused some concern. We were moved from 9011 to 10154. The staff (housekeeper, waiters and waitresses) on Pride of America were very helpful and times went beyond their duties to provide excellent service. The entertainment was excellent. The buffet was very good but not excellent. An example of this, there were no lemons for ice tea for two days. I assume they ran out but on the day before conclusion of the cruise, lemons showed up. On the whole, this was a good cruise but I have been on better.

Cabin / Stateroom Excellent assistance and service by the housekeeper.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Train American Guard service security people to be courteous to the tourist. They seem care less and do not know how to talk to people at the shuttle point. Example of this was security guard Edith. Initially with the influx of departing for shuttle was mass confusion on where to go to take the shuttle. The guard was yelling at the tourist which gave a very bad impression of Hawaii and Kauai.

1 Comment