It was good.

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: January 01, 2015
The ship was good. For the amount of money we spent on this cruise though I expected a little more. It was super clean\, the staff was friendly.

the specialty options were the ones we were impressed with. The steakhouse\, the sushi restaurant and the bistro were over the top. But like I said for the money we spent I wanted that kind of dinner every night.

we honestly had great time! the schedule was packed with things to do all day. I think there should have been more then one bar hope though.

everyone was pretty much friendly. I was happy with the staff and the service of the ship.

very very clean

we were in room 10566. it was good\, always clean but the bathroom and the size of the room was very small. I have sailed 2 other times on carnival and we def had more room.

Pros: the specialty resturants

Cons: the bathroom was so small

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!