Not that great..

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Pride of America
I have cruised 4 times already and this was the poorest cruise of all and the one I have really looked forward to. Food was poor (too salty\, greasy and pretty much the same menu daily which is very unpleasant)\, customer service in the restaurants was unpleasant (e.g.\, I need refill for my water please!!) especially when one of their dish was inedible due to extreme saltiness and the fish was overcooked to death and dry and the waiter said I'm too picky (it was inedibly salty and I never complain about food). Considering no fun activities on board and the prices for everything (room\, shore excursions\, spa services) was higher than was for other competitors\, I'd not recommend NCL Pride of America. I've really enjoyed cruising with Princess (great choices of food and NOT salty!!\, great customer services\, reasonably priced rooms and shore excursions and spa services) and I deeply regret I couldn't wait for one more week to cruise with Princess due to my time off approved at work. Was disappointed throughout the stay...

SALTY and GREASY food!!! They don't change menu very often so it was sickening...

No real fun activities on board or very many choices...The only thing I liked was Hawaiian dance class on board...

The staff looked overworked and tired and some had attitude like don't bother me to get you refill of water or eat the inedibly salty food since that's the way we cook it! Yeah\, I wasn't happy!!

Smaller ship and not many available services that big ships have.

Smaller room than its competitors' room but more expensive. We had a balcony room but it was pretty small and felt cramped.

Pros: Hawaiian dance class on board

Cons: Food (too salty\, greasy\, same food almost everyday)\, poor customer service\, high prices for everything compared to Princess\, no fun onboard activities

Recommends Pride of America? No.