Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Best way to see a lot of Hawaii

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

I have cruised mostly on smaller ships and did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised that most of the time having twice as many passengers was unnoticeable. My sister and I loved the itinerary\, going to four islands without the long trip across the Pacific from the west coast or spending time at airports for inter-island flights. We are both over 65 and did not participate in most of the on-board activities as they seemed to appeal to a younger or more party-oriented crowd. The musical shows were excellent. My sister has never cruised before and said this was her best vacation ever.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Being charged for little things that are free on some other cruise lines\, e.g.\, bottled water\, sodas\, medical attention

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

All the staff were very friendly and helpful.