Best way to see a lot of Hawaii

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Pride of America
I have cruised mostly on smaller ships and did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised that most of the time having twice as many passengers was unnoticeable. My sister and I loved the itinerary\, going to four islands without the long trip across the Pacific from the west coast or spending time at airports for inter-island flights. We are both over 65 and did not participate in most of the on-board activities as they seemed to appeal to a younger or more party-oriented crowd. The musical shows were excellent. My sister has never cruised before and said this was her best vacation ever.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Being charged for little things that are free on some other cruise lines\, e.g.\, bottled water\, sodas\, medical attention

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!