Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

PERFECT TRIP

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The cruise line made everything so easy and fun. There were shuttles right when you walked off to everywhere (Walmart, excursions etc.) and they were mostly FREE! You can get by on the cruise and not spend much if you just eat their free food and not drink a lot, but expect to spend about $1000 a person. This is what we spent and we did 2excursions each and drank everyday. =)

Pros: Everything was so easy\, fun\, exciting\, and BEAUTIFUL! It got better and better by the day!

Cons: Not enough \"night life\" for the younger crowd (ages 21-31).

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

The free food was actually not that bad. The breakfast buffets were YUMMY and there were LOTS and LOTS of options for every meal. You can bring your food anywhere on deck and eat!
It is what I expected. They are small\, but worth it. There is no need to get a crazy expensive room because you are never in it.
Everyone was so nice\, helpful\, happy\, talkative etc. There were a few ones who were a little grumpy. but overall they were all AMAZING
I really have no opinion on this because I was off the ship or out on deck\, but I heard nothing but GREAT things from other travelers.
My son went once for a couple hours and LOVED it.