Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A wonderful crew

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The ship was beautiful - well appointed. The theaters were comfortable and inviting. The pubs were diverse and fun. The balcony stateroom seemed small at first, but was well organized so we had a place for all of our things.

Pros: The crew was so positive and pleasant all the time. We felt like we made friends

Cons: There were many additional expenses that should have been included in total price, such as onboard activities and soda

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

The ship was clean and well cared for.
The state room was tight for 3 people - I wish there was a way to sleep the 3rd person and not have to climb on the bed to get onto the balcony.
Simply Outstanding. Micah was friendly and ever-present around the pool. Avenio (sorry - can't spell) in the beach shop was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Food in the dining rooms was fine, but not great. The diner had the best quality of food.
When I took my teens to the teen club for registration on the first day, there was no one there to greet them. They never really took an interest after that. My niece went to the kids club and had a great time.
Enjoyed the entertainment - I wish there were some more current shows. Most shows were from the 50s to the 70s. One big minus was the number of activites, such as aerobics classes, that had additional fees. That seemed highly unneccessary and a big deterrent to my participation.