Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Not that great of a cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Overall impressions were the ship was nice, the staff was terrible. I would not send my dog on this ship, as they don't care at all about there guests. Don't get hurt on there ship as they just blow you off and tell you to go to walmart. No report on the incident , just plane don't care. We have your money so what. I will never sail with NCL again. Holland, Royal and Carnival all all great ship and the staff is great. Sail with them anytime and have a great cruise. Sail with NCL and be treated like a piece of junk.

Pros: The ship was nice and the islands were great

Cons: The staff was very rude, and when my husband got hurt on the ship I was told to go to Walmart to get an get supplies to take care of him, as it would be to expense to see the doctor. They did not do a report for him getting hurt or cared that it happened on there ship.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

never got ice and the room was not all ways cleaned and they charge $12.00 per person per day, and your don't get service
Staff is rude, food servers don't fill the water glasses, very slow on taking food order, other staff members were very unhelpful.