Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

It was a wonderful experience for a first time cruiser. I thought the excursions were a little pricey, but they were informative, pleasant and a nice way to get around. My family loved dinner as the ship pulled out of port, we had the same table by a window the entire cruise. The staff was great, pleasant, kind.
Prices on-board were better than in the port shops on several items, much to our surprise.

Pros: Dinner as the ship left dock

Cons: the hotel at the end of the trip

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

staterooms were small, the bath is tiny, as my daughter said "you could sit on the commode, brush your teeth and take a shower all at the same time." But I'd rather have space in the room itself than in the bath
very clean
We loved the variety of food in the dining room each night. We would order whatever we wanted and shared with the entire table.
couldn't ask for nicer people
We didn't go to much of the night life, were too whipped from each days activities