Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Terrible ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The only people that could actually give this ship a high rating must be first time cruisers. If you have cruised before you will know immediately that you will not get be getting the experience as on other lines. The food sucked big time, and the staff did not give good service at all. Instead of "good morning" you would get things like "yo what's up". This cruise totally did not meet expectations at all. Thanks NCL for ruining my vacation, and then not caring for my concerns when I expressed them to you after the cruise. Please see below for more detail. I encourage you to NEVER sail on this ship. Or even better, never sail NCL!!

Pros: Hawaii

Cons: Everything about the ship

Recommends Pride of America? No.