Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Eat On The Island

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship was clean for the most part but always cold. The food was the worst I have had on any cruise and I have been on 9. The specialty rest were not worth the money. The food was no better than the buffet. The buffet was as good as a high school caf and it was always crowded. The staff seemed untrained but they were polite. Be prepared to spend extra money on EVERYTHING. I mean even things like a milkshake. You can get Icecream and milk no charge at the buffet but a milkshake will cost you $5. They charge you service charges everyday and ask for tips for everything on top of the service charge. The ONLY reason I would recommend this ship is because its the best way to see Hawaii.

Pros: The excursions

Cons: The FOOD

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!