Beautiful Islands

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: June 01, 2009
Ship: Pride of America
Nice clean ship with all the activities you could ask for. I am 100% American but I get a higher quality service from ships with international staff (sorry) It is obvious that some of the workers on the ship are lazy. I actually saw some workers being lazy. I have always been impressed by the service from the service workers on other ships. I would like to say however, some of the American staff provided excellent service that exceeded expectations.

Pros: The natural beauty away from the developed areas. Kauai was our favorite

Cons: The service did not live up to the service from non-American staffs.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!