Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Disappointing - expected more

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

This was a chance for my son and me to get away and enjoy a new experience. He had never been cruising and was really looking forward to it. I was extremely disappointed in the ship and its amenities. The location and off board activities were great but onboard was not up to what I have experienced on other ships. Freestyle dining is anything but free. The free restaurants were either packed with people or closed and the surcharge restaurants were hard to book, mixed up reservations or didnt honor reservations. It seemed like we were nickel and dimed all the time. Best part was being able to see so much of Hawaii in one trip.

Pros: Location and shore excursions

Cons: Dirty Ship, Poor Food

Recommends Pride of America? No.