Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Terrible Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

From the quality of service to the quality of the food to the size of our rooms to how long it took to get our luggage it was a terrible experience for my wife and I. WE have NEVER been treated so rudely on ANY past cruises especially when we experienced a problem like we did when we called the ships customer service number. If we could have gotten off the ship without loosing thousands we would have. We have cruised before several times and have NEVER been treated this way, BUT the final straw was when we looked at our itemized receipt of the cruise NCL took out their TIPS, ( service charge ) EVERY day, and we were NOT able to contest it before leaving. Well I have now that I'm home and I promise you we will NEVER cruise with NCL again. I sure hope in the future when things go wrong on NCL ships they will have the courtesy to treat their customers a lot better than they treated us and a lot of other very unhappy people we talked to during and as we debarked. They acted like they could care less about our problems and I will explain in detail later in this review. I will also tell as many people as I can about this because I do NOT want them to invest a lot of money in a cruise and be treated like this.

Pros: Checking Out

Cons: Most Everything Else

Recommends Pride of America? No.