Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Average at best

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

The ship was clean, although some areas in the hallways smelled like sewer gas. Very friendly staff throughout the ship. Our steward was great. Stateroom spacious enough. Very poor dining experiences: Aloha Cafe with limited hours presented the same foods day after day after day. Most restaurants were "specialty" restaurants, requiring cover charge, which might have been tolerable if the food had been even average. Food presentation was great, unfortunately the taste was not. Perhaps if this had been the only cruise line I had been on, I wouldn't have realized what I was missing this time.

Pros: Stateroom

Cons: Food

Recommends Pride of America? No.