Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Terrific Surprise!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

We read the reviews for this ship and staff and truly expected a gaudy ship and a rude staff in return for a great way to see the islands. Boy were we incredibly surprised. I am sooooo glad we didn't listen to the reviews. The staff was absolutely the best we have encountered on any of our previous cruises and "freestyle dining" was wonderful and the way we will go from now on. I have never written a review but we couldn't let this ship and crew go unnoticed. I am so glad we took this cruise.

Pros: The staff was incredibly nice and attentice. The cruise director was the most fun of any of our 4 cruises. The decorating theme was not "gaudy" - it in fact was very patriotic and made me proud to be an American!

Cons: Absolutely Nothing

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!