Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

We were delightfully surprised!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was large, requiring a little resting time for my mother to walk to/from dinner. The rest of us enjoyed being able to walk off a little of the wonderful meals that we ate. The crew was **excellent**. Out of the >900 crew members, I believe we met only 2 that we didn't like. All were friendly & helpful. All crew members seemed to enjoy their jobs (contrary to the reviews that we read prior to booking the cruise).

Pros: We liked the free schedule the best. We travelled as a family, therefore we needed the freestyle to come & go/entertain ourselves as we wanted/needed.

Cons: I resented having to pay $10 per person per day for tips. I believe in giving EACH person their deserved tip. On the other hand, I also felt relieved that I didn't have to carry extra cash with me for tips.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!