Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Great cruise but dirty ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

I read the bad reviews but went anyway because you are locked into NCL if you want to see all the islands. Cruise was awesome but ship was dirty. Stateroom had stains in covers; balcony was dirty, moldy shower curtain. Public bathrooms were gross and NOT cleaned every day. Railings were never polished or cleaned that we could see. Dirt and grime on my body every day, not sure what it was from; I am guessing either the pool or hot tub (yes I showered). Food was fair except when you paid the premium for the restaurants, service slow, the only beverages included were milk, tap water, coffee and tea; excursions were very expensive and everyone wanted a tip.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: Dirty ship