Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

January Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

I'm not here to knock everything about the ship, it was used as a floating hotel to get to each island. People whine if they can't get reservations. I've read many comments regarding all the American NCL ships and came to one conclusion, its time to hire the "European" worker that is on every other cruise ship out there. Why? They won't whine, they will work hard and make your stay pleasant. The American worker feels he is overworked and underpaid and he shows it by doing a usual below average job. I saw 1 female worker on our cruise that was working hard everytime we saw her, in the evening at a restaurant, in the early morning at breakfast.
If per cabin gratuity is built in, what incentive is there, yes I know if there wasn't a lot of people would just stiff them, so, whats the answer?

Pros: The Islands

Cons: Floating Hotel