Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

this cruise stinks, dirty ship

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

this is the worst cruise I 've had out of seven. the housekeeping on the ship was terrible. I never got a clean glass in my washroom the entire 7 days, even after 2 complaints to the front desk.The entertainment was people spitting water on one another, and and a rapper.This was like motel 6 compared to a respectable cruise line. Secret lobster night,word of mouth. I would rate this cruise a 3 out of a 10.The help gets there tips automaticly and don't have to earn them which is quite apparent.This cruise was not cheap but the service was.I would not recommend this cruise to an enemy.

Pros: the iternerary

Cons: the dirty ship that lacks consern for the guest or theyre enjoyment. don't waste your money