Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Terrible cruise Experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

This was my 24th cruise and the first one that I couldn't wait to get off the ship. The food was poor and I am not hard to please in that area. The service was very bad from the dining room to trying to get a drink. I only seen my room steward once in our 7 days. The ship hit a buoy wrapping it around the propeller causing a 3 day delay. We did not get to see much of Hawaii at all and the staff only offered a small compenstation for a major blunder. If you have cruised before with an international staff you will not be happy on this cruise ship.

Pros: The shows was the only positive

Cons: The poor food and the rude staff

Recommends Pride of America? No.

The entertainment was pretty good.
By far the worse staff in our 24 cruises
Not very clean for a new ship