A Terrible cruise Experience

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Pride of America
This was my 24th cruise and the first one that I couldn't wait to get off the ship. The food was poor and I am not hard to please in that area. The service was very bad from the dining room to trying to get a drink. I only seen my room steward once in our 7 days. The ship hit a buoy wrapping it around the propeller causing a 3 day delay. We did not get to see much of Hawaii at all and the staff only offered a small compenstation for a major blunder. If you have cruised before with an international staff you will not be happy on this cruise ship.

The entertainment was pretty good.

By far the worse staff in our 24 cruises

Not very clean for a new ship

Pros: The shows was the only positive

Cons: The poor food and the rude staff

Recommends Pride of America? No.