Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Worst ship I have been on.

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

The food was poor, the wait staff was not personable, children (all ages) were all over the place, pool side (could not get a chair), in all the pools ,no adult pools, jacuzzis where always full of teenagers, the shows were good,enjoyed Full Impact comdey show and the Fountain show, but rated :"PG" because little kids were allowed to go. You could not get anyone to serve you a drink, the whole time I was there I had two drinks. I never saw more that one waitress or bartender at any show I went to, terrible service. Our porter had to be told everyday to leave enough face clothes and towels for us. We weren't left extra toilet paper. Only once did we get sample size toileties. Only once were left a mint on the bed. NO trash barrel until we asked. We were on the inside fourth level. People were smoking in the hallways.
excustions were adaqute but not as written in the vacation booklet.
This is my fifth curise but first time with NCL. I honestly will not sail with Pride of America again.
To think I saved all year for this terrific Hawaii vacation only to have all these complaints.

Pros: Full Impact comdey show, and the fountain show

Cons: food, wait staff, kids all over the place, no place for adults to relax ie: pool, poolside, shows,

food poor at best
small, but comfortable
NO, did not go above or beyond. Richard at the front desk, didn't ever give me the right information.
children should not be allowed to run the ship, they should have their own area to play in and swim in. I do like children just not on my vacation while trying to relax.
Poor lounge service for drinks. Comdey show Full Impact was terrific, Fountain show was delightful and funny. Need more vaiety of shows . In 7 days you had one half hour pool side game, which again the kids kept getting into.
clean, but small, not chairs out side to sit at night