Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Disappointed in my cruise.....

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

I enjoyed the ports of Kauii and Hawaii. In Kauii we booked a private excursion and enjoyed it very much. I would recommend a person book excursions outside of the cruise line. This ship is very loud and it was nearly impossible to find a quiet area to relax in.

Pros: I liked seeing Hawaii and Kauii

Cons: The food in the Skyline restuarant and the quality of service of the crew workers

Recommends Pride of America? No.

Food in the Skyline was served cold and the service was not good. However, we tried the Liberty restaurant and the service was excellent!
One day I had ice cold water in the shower! This is not my first cruise, however, it is my first time for having to take an ice cold shower, eerrgghh
It seems the crew is more interested in partying and chit chatting with each other rather than helping customers.
The quality of entertainment was lacking. It seems this cruise line needs to spend some money in this area.