Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Terrible Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

From the quality of service to the quality of the food it was a terrible experience for my wife and I. I have NEVER been treated so rudely when it was their toilets and service and customer support and the quality of food and entertainment that was so horrific. When asked about compensation for all our grief like NO toilets for over 13 hours and several times left with 1 wash rag and 1 small towel after cleaning room they asked my wife if a free glass of WINE, a GLASS of wine would help things????? If we could have gotten off the ship without loosing thousands we would have. We have cruised before several times and have NEVER been treated this way, BUT the final straw was when we looked at our itemized receipt of the cruise NCL took out their TIPS EVERY day and we were NOT able to contest it before leaving. Well I have now that I'm home and I promise you we will NEVER cruise with NCL again and neither will my friends and family.....oh I forgot to mention neither will a few thousand of other people that were treated the way we were.

I really do NOT expect NCL to post my comments, but that's OK, I know several other sites that will AND have. I sure hope in the future when things go wrong on your ships you will have the courtesy to treat your customers a lot better than you did us and a lot of others I talked with that debarked on 10/09/07

Pros: Checking Out

Cons: Service, Food, Entertainment, Customer Service just to name a few

Recommends Pride of America? No.

Room toilets and public toilets not working most of the time. Food on the floors in most dinning areas.
Food quality and portions left a lot to be desired, but we did like the times for dinning.
Very small, had to ask for more coffee and towels a lot.
We only had ONE waiter that went above and beyond and I believe it was in the Liberty and his name was Mikey Garza and also Amir. When we called customer service about the toilets and towels they were very rude. The person said for us to use the many public restrooms, and we did, BUT the men's were not working also. When I had NO towel to bathe with they said some will be right up.....4 hours later they arrived. I could not wait so I showered and dried off with a shirt of mine.
Comedian after he finished working was always trying to pick up girls in the hot tub.