Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

great cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

IT WAS A GREAT CRUISE. STAFF VERY FRIENDLY , REALLY GOOD FOOD I I HEARD BEFORE I LEFT THAT THE STAFF WAS RUDE ,POOR SERVICE, LOUSEY FOOD. I WAS ALMOST AFRAID TO GO. IT WASNT LIKE THAT AT ALL. IM NOT SAYING IT DIDNT HAPPEN ON PREVIOUS CRUISES BUT I THINK NORWEGIAN GOT THIER ACT TOGETHER.I WAS LOOKING FOR RUDE EMPLOYEES, BAD FOOD ECT. ECT. BUT I DIDNT SEE IT. WHAT I DID SEE WERE PEOPLE THAT WERE SPOILED ROTTON. VERY RUDE IN EVERY WAY. I COULDNT WORK AT PUT UP WITH SOME OF THIER DEMANDS. YOU WOULD THINK YOU WERE ON 2000.00 A NIGHT CRUISE. I GIVE ALOT OF CREDIT TO THE STAFF FOR P[UTTING UP WITH SOME OF THESE PEOPLE. WHERE CAN YOU GOAND VISIT 4 HAWAIIAN ISLANDS FOR UNDER 1000.00. YOU CAN DO IT ALOT LESS IF YOU GET INSIDE OR OCEAN VIEW CABIN. TRY PAYING 10..00 FOR A HAMBURGER IN MAUI AND SEE HOW FAST IT ADDS UP. A GREAT CRUISE FOR A GREAT PRICE . I CANT SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT IT THE CRUISE FROM BEGINNING TO THE END.

Pros: different islands, food, courteous staff

Cons: not long enough. id like to spend 4 days on each island

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!