Free Style is a joke

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
I have been on other cruises, so my expectations were that I would have a clean room with the basic supplies in the bathroom. Had to ask for towels and wash clothes. I expected the staff to be helpful and friendly, with a few exceptions they were surly and rude. The ship advertised 12 resturants but failed to mention that 6 of them you had to pay a surcharge each time you used them. I usually could only find one or two restaurants open unless it was normal meal time. The reservation system was a joke. After a two day wait for reservations, we still had to wait 45 minutes to get into the restaurant. The surcharge for gratuity is supposed to be for good service. They should have paid me for the poor service I recieved. The time spent away from the ship was great. The only way anyone could praise this staff is if they have a friend or family member working or they had never experienced a real cruise before.

A buffet is a buffet. Some things were good and some were not. Not as good as most cruise ships I have experienced.

disappointing

If this ship had to count on repeat business, it would have no business. I am even apprehensive about booking another cruise on NCL

The ship was ok but not what I am used to from NCL

Nice size but not as clean as I expected.

Pros: Itenarary

Cons: Poor attitude of employees

Recommends Pride of America? No.