Great Islands, worthless ship.

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
The islands were the best part about the cruise. The staff was not very accomodating on any services. The specialty restaurants were Ok if you could even get a table.HOwever, the LeBIstro restaurant took 3.5 hours to eat. How crazy is that? This cruise line cannot compare to RCCl or Princess. This was my 14th cruise but never again on NCL.

overall, NASTY! It reminded me of eating in a high school cafeteria.If you wanted to eat in the specialty restaurants, you had to make a reservation the day before and then I was always told that the only time available was 9 pm.

cannot compare to the quality of RCCl or Princess

I ordered a Bon Voyage package that was delivered the second day of my cruise. What good is that?

room was clean but small. Our cabin steward was good.

Pros: The islands

Cons: the food and service

Recommends Pride of America? No.